Get to know the pressing issues we’re working to solve in local communities. #UNIGNORABLE
Our Board of Directors
United Way Oxford’s volunteer Board of Directors sets our direction, takes responsibility for financial decisions and performance, and is accountable for achieving organizational objectives. Their diverse skillsets, experience, and areas of influence are critical in helping us build resilient and caring communities. Our 2021 – 2022 Board Members.
- Rod Potgieter, Retired – President
- Rob McKinlay, Harcolm Farms – Vice President
- Dave Hewitt, Retired – Treasurer
- Laura Glenney, Journey Well Health & Wellness Counselling – Member
- Leslie Farrell, Tim Hortons – Member
- Montgomery Shillington, Montgomery Shillington Barristers & Solicitors – Member
- Dale Flynn Jr., Sleemans Breweries Canada – Member
- Samantha Haverkamp, Havertin Farm – Member
- Theresa Mutsaers, Woodstock Police Services – Member
- Derek Kidnie, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada – Member
- Anne Martin, Thames Valley District School Board – Member
- Erica Unger-Grieve, Libro Credit Union – Member
- Linda Trbizan, GM CAMI Assembly Plant – Member
- Rick Cox, City of Brantford – Member
- Nancy John, Oxford Regional Labour Council – Member
United Way Oxford’s Board of Directors must be 18 years of age or older and live or work in Oxford County. Previous governance experience an asset. Read More..
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Kelly Gilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 539-3851 or 1-877-280-1391 ext.301. If you wish to submit an application for consideration, please complete the application and submit it to Kelly by April 16, 2021.