Get to know the pressing issues we’re working to solve in local communities. #UNIGNORABLE
Our Board of Directors
United Way Oxford’s volunteer Board of Directors sets our direction, takes responsibility for financial decisions and performance, and is accountable for achieving organizational objectives. Their diverse skillsets, experience, and areas of influence are critical in helping us build resilient and caring communities. Our 2020 – 2021 Board Members.
- Giselle Lutfallah, Children’s Aid Society of Oxford – President
- Dave Hewitt, Retired – Treasurer
- Marilyn Price, Lyndon Fish Hatcheries Inc. – Secretary
- Laura Glenney, Journey Well Counselling Services – Member
- Leslie Farrell, Tim Hortons – Member
- Soraya Abud Benevides, Public Relations Consultant – Member
- Rod Potgieter, Retired – Member
- Montgomery Shillington, Montgomery Shillington Barristers & Solicitors – Member
- Linda Leyten, Oxford Regional Labour Council – Member
- Dale Flynn Jr., Sleemens Breweries Canada – Member
- Samantha Haverkamp. Agriculture – Member
- Theresa Mutsaers, Woodstock Police Services – Member
- Rob McKinlay, Pow Engineering – Member
- Derek Kidnie, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada – Member
- Anne Martin, Thames Valley District School Board – Member
United Way Oxford’s Board of Directors must be 18 years of age or older and live or work in Oxford County. Previous governance experience an asset. Read More..
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Kelly Gilson at email@example.com or call (519) 539-3851 or 1-877-280-1391 ext.301. If you wish to submit an application for consideration, please complete the application and submit it to Kelly by April 16, 2021.